Get your entries in now!
Sailors, this is your introduction to the coming Australian B14 Championships being hosted by the Tasmanian B14 Association
The Midway Point Yacht Club. January 3-8, 2016.
All the information you need to know about the B14 Nationals this year will be hosted on the MPYC website. Check it out for the below information:
- Notice of Race
- Sailing Instructions (when finalised)
- Accommodation Guide
- How to get there
- Media information
- What to see advice and much much more
This years championships are scheduled to run from 3 to 8 January 2016 with racing from the afternoon of the 4th. So perhaps this is your year to do the Hobart and get your boat down to Tassie in preparation.
Why should you come?
- Come early and enjoy Hobart's Taste of Tasmania!
- See the finish of the annual Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race.
- Visit some of Australia's oldest heritage colonial sites including the Historic Port Arthur Site
- The Lonely Planet thinks Tasmania has turned remoteness into an asset, with unique wilderness and hip arts and food scenes
- Check out the west coast while your here and pay a visit to Strahan and Queenstown to experience some of Tasmania's most remote and picturesque scenery, mining heritage and colonial history
- Take a trip up the east coast to the warm sands and fine food, a flight into the remote south west to the most southern mine in Australia or check out Tassie's North West to Cradle Mountain, the Leven Canyon and through to Stanley, home of the Nut.